2021 REGISTRATION IS OPEN
Registration for the 2021 season is now open. Here's a quick rundown of the upcoming season:
- We're returning to in-person, dual meets. See the meet schedule at the bottom of this page.
- We're bringing back our Kiddie 'Cuda program. Spots are limited and priority will be given to returning families and new families also registering a swimmer on the competitive team.
- Laura, Robbie and Eva are all returning to our coaching staff. We love our coaches!
- We'll still have COVID-19 prevention
precautions in place. Those will be updated to reflect current recommendations
from health officials before the season starts, but expect similar protocols as
We can't wait to see everyone's smiling faces in June!
2021 FEE SCHEDULE
COMPETITIVE SWIMMERS (includes meet fees, a team T-shirt & a latex swim cap)
- $205 for first swimmer
- $185 for second swimmer
- $175 for third swimmer
- $0 for additional swimmers
KIDDIE 'CUDA NON-COMPETITIVE SWIMMERS
Available for first-year swimmers in the "8
and Under" age group. Fee includes a team T-shirt and a latex swim cap. Kiddie 'Cudas will still
practice M, T, W, Th and F with the "8 and Under" age group from 10
a.m. to 11 a.m., but will not participate in swim meets. All Kiddie 'Cudas must attend a swim evaluation for coaches to determine whether the swimmer has the necessary skills to be successful in our program. PLEASE NOTE THIS PROGRAM IS NOT CONSIDERED "SWIM LESSONS." For more information about whether your swimmer is a good fit for the Kiddie 'Cuda program, please see the FAQ section regarding our non-competitive group.
- $125 per swimmer